Urgent Care vs. Emergency Care
Immunizations are not just for children. They are necessary even when we become older. Often, immunizations from childhood wear off and new diseases can pose risks to our health. We offer many types of vaccines to help protect patients from mild to severe illnesses. The specific vaccines an individual needs will depend on factors of age, risk conditions, previous vaccines, location of travel, and lifestyle.
We offer vaccinations to protect against:
- Seasonal influenza (the flu)
- Hepatitis B infection
- Pneumococcal disease
- Tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (whooping cough)
As adults, it’s important to stay up-to-date with immunizations because they offer protection against vaccine-preventable diseases.
Visit us at Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care Center to make sure you have the immunizations you need to prevent illness and stay healthy.
We offer fast and affordable walk-in service and scheduled appointments at our two convenient locations in Jupiter. Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care Centers accept most health insurance plans and provider networks. Adults and children are welcome.
- Minor Sprains & Strains
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Earaches & Ear Infections
- Allergic Reactions
- Physicals including Schools and Sports
- Workers’ Compensation Injury Treatment
- Wounds, Lacerations & Burns
- Strep Throat
- Sinus Pain and Congestion
- Child Dehydration & Heat Exhaustion
- Adult Vaccines & Flu Shots
- Laboratory & Radiology Services
- EKGs and Digital X-Rays
Fast Track Services to Jupiter Medical Center’s Emergency Department, Advanced Radiology Services or Physician Specialists (if necessary)