Urgent Care vs. Emergency Care
Sprains and strains are common injuries that affect ligaments and muscles. A ligament is the tissue that connects a bone to a joint. A sprain is an injury that has occurred to a ligament, while strains are injuries to muscle that have been overstretched or torn.
To determine if you have a sprain or a strain, symptoms will typically include:
- Pain, swelling and bruising
- Feeling a slight pop in a joint
- Limited mobility to move a joint
Not all injuries require a trip to the emergency room. Minor sprains and strains can be treated at Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care. Our staff will get you on the path to healing and better health.
We offer fast and affordable walk-in service and scheduled appointments at our two convenient locations in Jupiter. Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care Centers accept most health insurance plans and provider networks. Adults and children are welcome.
- Minor Sprains & Strains
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Earaches & Ear Infections
- Allergic Reactions
- Physicals including Schools and Sports
- Workers’ Compensation Injury Treatment
- Wounds, Lacerations & Burns
- Strep Throat
- Sinus Pain and Congestion
- Child Dehydration & Heat Exhaustion
- Adult Vaccines & Flu Shots
- Laboratory & Radiology Services
- EKGs and Digital X-Rays
Click here to download/view the forms
Fast Track Services to Jupiter Medical Center’s Emergency Department, Advanced Radiology Services or Physician Specialists (if necessary)