Join us at the Spring Health Fair Saturday March 21st from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Urgent Care vs. Emergency Care
A pre-operative physical is an important procedure performed prior to elective surgery. This allows a medical professional to establish the current level of health of a patient, as well as determine pre-operative risks. Before undergoing any surgery, visit Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care Center for a pre-operative physical. Our staff will conduct physical assessments as well as conduct diagnostic tests to ensure that your surgical procedure goes as smoothly as possible.
Physical exams prior to enrollment in sports and extracurricular activities have become required by many organizations. We offer affordable pricing, with no appointment necessary. Our compassionate staff will ensure that your child is prepared to be active and happy for the year to come.
Our sports physicals include:
- Overall fitness evaluation
- Range of motion test
- Record of height and weight
- Vitals check of blood pressure and pulse
Many colleges and universities require a physical evaluation prior to enrollment. Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care Center can help you prepare for college. A college physical is the first step to a healthy year at school, and the next step to learning how to stay fit for the year ahead.
Our examinations include:
- Review of your health history
- Physical exam
- Laboratory tests (if necessary)
- Routine immunizations and proof of immunizations
- Health and lifestyle counseling
We offer fast and affordable walk-in service and scheduled appointments at our two convenient locations in Jupiter. Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care Centers accept most health insurance plans and provider networks. Adults and children are welcome.
- Minor Sprains & Strains
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Earaches & Ear Infections
- Allergic Reactions
- Physicals including Schools and Sports
- Workers’ Compensation Injury Treatment
- Wounds, Lacerations & Burns
- Strep Throat
- Sinus Pain and Congestion
- Child Dehydration & Heat Exhaustion
- Adult Vaccines & Flu Shots
- Laboratory & Radiology Services
- EKGs and Digital X-Rays
Fast Track Services to Jupiter Medical Center’s Emergency Department, Advanced Radiology Services or Physician Specialists (if necessary)