Join us at the Spring Health Fair Saturday March 21st from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Urgent Care vs. Emergency Care
A Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) is a common infection that can affect women and men of all ages. UTIs are responsible for over 8 million doctor visits every year. UTIs occur when bacteria from the digestrive tract enters the urinary tract. This can lead to the spread of infection to the bladder and eventually, the kidneys.
The symptoms of a UTI will vary depending on the location of the infection.
Common symptoms include:
- A painful, stinging or burning sensation while urinating
- Frequent urge to urinate, however little or no urine is present
- Cloudy appearance of urine, reddish if blood is present
- Tenderness around the stomach
Our specialists will promptly evaluate and treat a UTI to prevent a simple infection from becoming a more serious one. UTIs are commonly treated with antibiotics.
We offer fast and affordable walk-in service and scheduled appointments at our two convenient locations in Jupiter. Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care Centers accept most health insurance plans and provider networks. Adults and children are welcome.
- Minor Sprains & Strains
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Earaches & Ear Infections
- Allergic Reactions
- Physicals including Schools and Sports
- Workers’ Compensation Injury Treatment
- Wounds, Lacerations & Burns
- Strep Throat
- Sinus Pain and Congestion
- Child Dehydration & Heat Exhaustion
- Adult Vaccines & Flu Shots
- Laboratory & Radiology Services
- EKGs and Digital X-Rays
Fast Track Services to Jupiter Medical Center’s Emergency Department, Advanced Radiology Services or Physician Specialists (if necessary)