Join us at the Spring Health Fair Saturday March 21st from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Urgent Care vs. Emergency Care
Injuries at work can be stressful for both the worker and the employer. At Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care we focus on the health of the worker and the satisfaction of the employer with the quality of treatment we provide.
Our program includes:
- Acute and post-injury medical management
- Modified duty return-to-work program
- Emergency department coordination for 24/7 workers
- Medical surveillance and drug screening programs
- Physical and Occupational therapy
We offer fast and affordable walk-in service and scheduled appointments at our two convenient locations in Jupiter. Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care Centers accept most health insurance plans and provider networks. Adults and children are welcome.
- Minor Sprains & Strains
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Earaches & Ear Infections
- Allergic Reactions
- Physicals including Schools and Sports
- Workers’ Compensation Injury Treatment
- Wounds, Lacerations & Burns
- Strep Throat
- Sinus Pain and Congestion
- Child Dehydration & Heat Exhaustion
- Adult Vaccines & Flu Shots
- Laboratory & Radiology Services
- EKGs and Digital X-Rays
Fast Track Services to Jupiter Medical Center’s Emergency Department, Advanced Radiology Services or Physician Specialists (if necessary)