Urgent vs. Emergency Care
The emergency room was created to treat life-threatening emergencies. There are many people who use the ER as urgent care without realizing it.
If you are unsure if you should visit the ER or an urgent care, call us at (561) 263-7010.
These are just a few of the conditions and symptoms that qualify as medical emergencies:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden or severe pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or changes in vision
- Difficulty speaking, altered mental status of confusion
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Serious burns
- Vaginal bleeding with pregnancy
listen to Dr.Mattew Capuano, Medical Director of Jupiter, explains when an urgent care center is appropriate to meet your health needs.Listen now....
We offer fast and affordable walk-in service and scheduled appointments at our two convenient locations in Jupiter. Most major insurance plans are accepted. Adults and children are welcome.
- Minor Sprains & Strains
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Earaches & Ear Infections
- Allergic Reactions
- Physicals including Schools and Sports
- Workers’ Compensation Injury Treatment
- Wounds, Lacerations & Burns
- Strep Throat
- Sinus Pain and Congestion
- Child Dehydration & Heat Exhaustion
- Adult Vaccines & Flu Shots
- Laboratory & Radiology Services
- EKGs and Digital X-Rays
Fast Track Services to Jupiter Medical Center’s Emergency Department, Advanced Radiology Services or Physician Specialists (if necessary)